TxKORP promotes education, conservation and management of karst and pseudokarst systems through coursework at Stephen F. Austin State University, K-12 Educational Activities, Continuing Education Seminars and Community Outreach. Current and recent activities include:
- Cave and Karst Systems : GOL 450 (undergraduate course)
- Caves of Central Texas : GOL 471 (undergraduate field course)
- Cave and Karst Systems : GOL 550 (graduate course)
SFA Geo-Days : November 11 & 12, 2012 (November 5 & 6, 2011)
SFA Hydrodays : March 22 & 23, 2013
SFA Cave Camp : August 11-16, 2013 (August 12-17, 2012)
- East Texas Geological Society Seminar "Karst Megaporosity and Associated Reservoir Characterization in the Yates Field, West Texas" present by Dr. Kevin W. Stafford, Department of Geology, SFA - November 16, 2011, East Texas Geological Society Luncheon, Tyler, Texas.
- College Seminar “Karst Research: A Multidisciplinary Science” presented by Dr. Kevin W. Stafford, Department of Geology, SFA - February 25, 2011, Miller Science, Room 234, 12:00.